Ethridge Family

Living life in stunningly beautiful North Idaho.

Monday, June 25, 2007

It's about time, isn't it?

Well, I have this blog that I have just not been keeping up with. Is that the story of life or what? I do maintain our business blog almost daily (it is business after all).

With that said, here's a quick update, my sister had her baby on 6/15 at 8:49pm. A baby girl, Alexa. Alexa was 2 weeks early and weighed in at 8lbs 6.8oz and was 20.5" long. The MD induced due to Alexa's size (she's a solid sized baby now, just think what 2 more weeks would have brought forth?!)

On the same note, my dear friend Jacque had her baby, Izaak, 6/16 at 8:??pm. He was 4 days early and weighed in at 8lbs and was 21" long.

I recently found out that an old high school chum (Carla) had a baby on 6/20, a little girl named Angelina.

I wondered if it was baby week?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home