Ethridge Family

Living life in stunningly beautiful North Idaho.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Biggest Loser

Now, I don't watch live TV and I've never seen an episode of TBL. But, friends of mine on a private forum I frequent are doing a 'Biggest Loser' competition and I just enrolled myself!

Yikesoid.

I need a kick in the pants to get back to working out like I used to and to eating healthy like I used to. Notice the operative words used to???

Yowza.

Well, the compeition officially starts July 6th and runs through August 29th. While I won't be sharing specific daily details here, I will do a weekly update (or try to anyway) about my progress. My goal is to utilize this competition to give myself that kick in the pants back into a healthy lifestyle.

Here's to health!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home